COTPS (Crypto OTC Trading Platform); is it a scam or the best thing ever? Let’s jump into this independent review.
I have explained the following in this article:
- What is COTPS?
- COTPS Registration
- COTPS login
- COTPS Who.is Domain information
- Who is the owner of COTPS?
- Is COTPS legit?
- Is COTPS a scam?
What I am going to put out in this article is going to be totally independent and I am going to state 10 reasons that hint at and strongly suggest that COTPS Arbitrage trading bot is a scam.
COTPS is a Ponzi scheme and if you get involved you are very likely to lose your money, the worst outcome is that you will be contributing money to scammers/fraudsters which means you are funding illegal criminal activities.
What is COTPS?
“COTPS is a blockchain OTC and cryptocurrency exchange platform, it is currently the world’s largest OTC exchange”.
How does COTPS work?
Crypto OTCs or COTPS as it is called is a platform that claims to help investors buy cryptocurrencies at a lower rate from certain exchanges and sell to other exchangers at a higher rate, this is the concept of Crypto Arbitrage. we call these platforms Arbitrage AI bot trading.
“The cryptocurrency we sell on the COTPS platform is USDT (Tether). COTPS has an Artificial intelligence system that scans the international markets to identify buyers in other countries whose bid price for USDT is higher. COTPS then sells our USDT to these buyers at a higher price and buys back the USDT at a lower/standard price and sends our capital and proportion of our profits to us within 2 hours”.
These are the lies they tell gullible investors, we will expose them in this article.
To register on COTPS; go to https://cotps.com/#/pages/login/register. COTPS solicits investments in Tether.
You can only access the login feature after you must have registered.
10 Reasons why COTP is a scam?
1. First of all; on the main website, i.e the cotps.net they have pictures of the team, they’ve got Jane Jenny who is the CEO, Van Fleet who is the CIO, and Lisa who is the COO are all google stock images. A simple google image search will reveal to you that they are just google stock images copied by the scammers behind COTPS.
The question now is why are they lying on their official site? this is what criminals do.
2. The second red flag is the video on the site with Darius. The video doesn’t actually make sense in English language, it is just a series of nonsense, highly technical financial related words but when you actually listen to it you will agree to the fact that it doesn’t even make sense.
3. Another red flag though a smaller red flag is that they wrote on their website that they are providing excellent customer service and user experience but yet on their website there’s no contact information. They didn’t even list their email address or physical house/office address, no chat form or anything on their main website which is another red flag.
You will find it very difficult to track them down or speak to them, that is simply because they are criminals and they don’t want you to speak to them.
4. The fourth red flag is that they say their current team consists of 116 employees, you will think with a company this big and registered in America, they will have some of these employees listed on LinkedIn, but if you do a search on LinkedIn you will not find a single employee from COTPS.
5. The fifth red flag will be a favorite with a lot of promoters of COTP, they will say but look we’re registered with MSB and fincen.gov, but when you go to https://www.fincen.gov/msb-registrant-search and input the registrant number and search, indeed we found Crypto OTC Trading Platform Limited.
However, the name of the person who was listed as the company owner is Feng Yan and if you search for “Feng Yan” with “Crypto OTCs trading” on google you will realize that the person doesn’t exist, it is a fake name. The address given on fincen.gov is a virtual address. there’s no company in that address in America, It is a fake address.
6. Not only are they using a virtual address with a fake name of registration, you will also see that fincen.gov actually said in the MSB registrant search that “The inclusion of a business on the MSB Registrant Search Web page is not a recommendation, certification of legitimacy, or endorsement of the business by any government agency”.
To those people promoting COTPS on the basis that they are registered with the MSB and is therefore legitimate, even fincen.gov says this is not a certification of legitimacy. It is a pointless argument to use MSB registration to prove that they’ve got a legitimate company.
7. The COTPS business fails a very simple logic test and it is a Ponzi logic test. If COTPS really could produce 3% per day, then anyone who has that bot, that technology they wouldn’t offer that for other people, you just use it for yourself if you actually look and see what you would generate even with a small capital.
Take a look at the image above, and have a look at what I could make with an initial deposit of $200 for just 1 year, you will actually end up with $915,701.49. This fails the test of logic.
8. There is no physical proof of actual trading, there are a lot of people promoting COPTS saying they are trading Arbitrage but there’s no evidence that this works whatever and that will be very easy to provide as financial auditors would insist on auditors’ account to prove that those sorts of returns are real.
The numbers on the website screen don’t mean anything as anyone could put those numbers, again this is a big red flag.
9. They said that COTPS has been trading since 2019 but if we go to any Wayback machine e.g https://archive.org/web and search any of their websites.
Let’s go back to June 12, 2021 just 10 months ago, we can see a web shot which confirmed that the website was for sale it wasn’t even COTPS’.
The idea that they been trading since 2019 doesn’t make any sense.
10. The last red flag is related to the 7th red flag which is the ‘simple logic test’. Let’s say they were a legitimate company and they’ve been trading since 2019, let’s assume you started with $10,000 and you didn’t recruit anyone into their Ponzi scheme, if we decide to look at this result for over 3 years, because that’s now 3 years since 2019 and we calculate how much money it is we can see that it is, we can see that it is 137 trillion dollars.
So how on earth would they today be asking for people to deposit 9 dollars to join their Ponzi scheme, again COTPS is a huge scam.
COTPS Who.is Domain information
From the who.is COTPS domain information; COTPS was registered on GoDaddy server. We can agree that the COTPS domain was registered on the 14th of March, 2019, and it was updated on the 8th of February, 2022 (This was when the scheme was launched), the domain will expire on the 14th of March, 2028.
No information about the domain registrar was disclosed.
Who is the owner of COTPS?
Cotps.com and Cotps.net is a scam. Do not give out your hard-earned money to criminals.
Red flag(s) for COTPS
- They told a lot of lies e.g Website has been existing since 2019; COTPS website was used for something different prior to the date the website was updated in February 2022.
- Same platform with two different websites with two different interfaces.
- Photos put on the platform are stock images of people gotten from the internet.
- COTPS registration documents are all false.
Green flag(s) for COTPS
- No green flag available for this scam site
Average Trust score
- FINANCIAL SECURITY: 5%
- WEBSITE QUALITY: 10%
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: 2%
- SOCIAL STATUS: 1%
Average weighted score: 18%
CURRENT STATE: PARTIALLY PAYING
Is COTPS legit?
Is COTPS a scam?
Due to the obvious Red flags we’ve exposed in COTPS, we have no option but to conclude that it is a scam, do not invest in it.
Thank you for reading our honest review on COTPS, If you have any questions or comments, you can leave them below in the comment section.
How to make money online with your WhatsApp status | Earn $15 weekly doing this
In our previous article; Earn $100 daily from your Whatsapp status, today you are going to learn other methods on how to make money online using your Whatsapp status.
What you need to get started
- A phone
- Access to the internet
You can make use of any Whatsapp but I will recommend the Whatsapp Business app, Whatsapp Business has more features than the regular Whatsapp. Let’s get started.
Method 1: Druve
Druve is the first app we will talk about. Druve is a solution that strives to leverage WhatsApp status to earn or spread the word about your product, service, or event.
Druve pays you to post advertisements on your Whatsapp status. Druve currently caters for two categories of people:
- The first category is people who want their business, products and services to be seen and interacted with by a large audience at an affordable rate.
- The second category is for those who want to earn by posting content about businesses on their Whatsapp status.
For either categories, using Druve starts with downloading and installing the app from playstore using the link below.
After downloading, you are expected to set up your account and boom, you are ready for business.
After you have created an account on the app, you will be notified as soon as ads are available to be promoted in your location. You earn from every ad you post on your status from druve app as long as you have at least 42 status views on each post.
The payment is made directly to your registered bank account based on view grade. All Ads on Druve come as an image and a link. You will be paid for posting the link and image.
Method 2: WhatsAd
The second method is WhatsAd, WhatsAd operates basically the same way as Druve.
WhatsAd pays you for sharing content on your Whatsapp status. Download their App and get started.
Download WhatsAd: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.whatsad.app
That’s all you have to know about earning money from Whatsapp status in this article, you can also make money from other affiliate websites, to know more about this visit our affiliate section.
If you learnt something from this Article kindly share it with your friends.
Notice: We put a lot of hard work and research before writing this article, if you must copy make sure you link back with a do-follow link.
You will be reported to DMCA and other relevant authorities if you copy this article and ignore to link back to the original source.
What are the best jobs for girls?
If you are looking for the best job for girls, stay-at-home mum, profession for women, or home jobs for women then you need not look any further because, in this article, we shall be disclosing them to you.
As a lady, you can make a mark for yourself, work in places or organizations that are being dominated by men and make waves therein.
There are a lot of jobs out there and ladies should be able to stand shoulder to shoulder with men occupying these spaces at all cost, as a lady, you can leverage your passion, creativity, and love for any job at all thereby standing out and be financially independent and successful in all facet.
As a student, job seeker, or even a working woman, you can get your dream job and create a name for yourself in the long run.
Below is the list of jobs that are best for girls, ladies, and working women:
- Freelancing Job
- Teaching Job
- Beauty and Cosmetics
- Fashion designing
- Sales and Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Content writing
- Online tutor
- Yoga trainer jobs
- Accounting Jobs
- Law Jobs
- Medical Jobs
- Counseling Jobs
- Software developer amongst others.
Which Job is best?
This list goes endless and if we are to consider others then the ranking might be equal nevertheless here is our final note on the best jobs to go into today:
The BLS defines anesthesiologists as physicians who “administer anesthetics and analgesics for pain management prior to, during, or after surgery.”
They are doctors specializing in vaginal, ovarian, uterine, and cervical reproductive health and childbirth, known as obstetricians-gynecologists.
Surgeons perform operations to treat broken bones and diseases, such as cancer. Surgeons help manage the patient’s care before and after surgery.
Orthodontists specialize in corrective measures for the teeth and are often referred out by the patients’ dentists. High-achieving orthodontists require good communication skills, as they work with patients directly, plus strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
While all psychiatrists help treat mental health issues, it’s a field with a vast range of specialties. Some work on child and adolescent psychiatry, for example, while others specialize in forensic (legal) psychiatry, addiction psychiatry, or consultation psychiatry, which occurs in a medical setting.
6. Air pilot and Flight Engineers
Working in the aviation industry can mean a lot of time away from home, but it also leads to a nice paycheck in many cases. Flight engineers do preflight checks, monitor the plane’s cabin pressure, assess how much fuel is being burned, and perform other important duties.
7. Computer and IT managers
Computer and information technology managers function to oversee electronic data processing, information systems, systems analysis, and computer programming. They evaluate the information technology (IT) needs of a business or government body and work with technical staff to implement computer systems that meet those objectives.
Which job pays the most money?
Are you interested to know which job pays the most money and spicing up your daily diet, this article unravels those listings for you? Everyone wants to be successful and to become this we need to follow a career path that will lead us to achieve those results.
Now, it’s time to take sit on your sofa, get a coffee to sip, and lower your back as you read on.
5. Medical doctors
6. Medical Laboratory Scientist
9. Petroleum engineer
11. Military officer
12. Software engineer
17. Graphic designer.
18. Aeronautic engineer
The list goes on and on, it’s time to jump into one and dive deeper.
What job has the highest paying salary?
The so-called degrees or any other qualification in Nigeria are as good as useless and trash in today’s Nigerian labor market. The core reason is there are no employable job vacancies in the field to recruit graduates of such fields or the pay accrued is somewhat nothing to write home about.
Nigeria is the giant of Africa but the rate of unemployment is at its peak.
This is a must-read for everyone who needs to consider a high paying job in this harsh economy:
1. Health jobs
2. Digital Marketing
3. Sales manager and jobs
5. Petroleum engineer
6. Communication jobs
7. Legal jobs
8. Financial Accounting jobs
9. Business manager
10. Software engineer
11. Data Analyst
What is financial planning in Business?
Financial planning is the process of estimating of capital necessary for accomplishing the organization’s business activities and also aids in the creation and planning of financial resources for the future.
It relates to the provision of assets, investments, and an organization’s funds management. Financial planning is the process of formulation of goals, policies, procedures, programs, and budgets that refer to the organization’s financial activities.
Financial planning means:
- Providing appropriate funds
- Providing an appropriate balance between the incoming and outgoing funds.
- Preparation of growing and development programs that ensure the long-term sustainability of the organization.
- Decrease of uncertainty regarding market changes that the organization may face.
- Decrease of the uncertainty which could affect the organization’s growth, helping to provide stability and profitability.
- Financial planning means predicting, directing, synchronizing, and premeditated distribution of the elements of an organization’s finance function.
How is financial planning important?
Financial planning helps you to make the best financial decisions based on your needs, goals, and objectives. Additionally, it helps you be in control of your income, expenses, and investments such that you can manage your money.
You need to note that the most important initial element in financial planning is Budgeting.
For a Budget, you need to:
- Understand what you spend over a year
- Set a budget to cover your living costs and all your holidays and entertainment
- Stick to the budget
- Reduce your short term debts, such as credit card balances
- Establish an emergency fund
What are financial planning tool?
Inasmuch as there are paid tools for your finances there are some free tools that are ready and set to go for your financial plans and they include:
- Social Security Retirement Estimator
- Retirement Ballpark Estimator
- Mutual Fund Amalyzer
- 529 Expense Analyzer
Apps you need for your Whatsapp TV business
How to reduce Cryptocurrency Risks and Protect your Profits
How to overcome debt no matter how much you have
COTPS Arbitrage Trading Bot scam exposed
Zenora Ponzi scam exposed – Zenora.app Review
How to increase my WhatsApp status views
Blog1 month ago
Zenora Ponzi scam exposed – Zenora.app Review
Blog3 weeks ago
How to increase my WhatsApp status views
Affiliate Marketing1 month ago
Course City Nigeria Affiliate marketing- CCN Review: Legit or a scam?
Blog3 weeks ago
Swapnex.io Review – Legit or a Scam?
Blog1 month ago
Metafi Yielders.com Review – Don’t join until you read this!
Blog1 month ago
Racksterli Review – (is Racksterli legit or a scam?)
Blog3 weeks ago
What is Crypto Arbitrage? – A comprehensive guide
Blog3 weeks ago
Smart Swaps mining Review – Legit or a scam?